We enjoyed presenting at the recent PSAMA luncheon on June 10th. Our Strategic Director Brianna Home and client Bryan Reed of Urban Hardwoods shared their insights and perspectives on how companies can tell their own authentic brand story and build solid and lasting marketing partnerships. It’s a topic we’re fascinated and passionate about. Below are some quick key take-aways from the presentation.
1. Don’t lie – Customers see right through it
2. It’s not about you – Resonate with your audience
3. Everyone’s busy – Make it fast and easy to understand
4. You’re special – Stand apart from the competition
1. Be open – Learn to listen
2. Find the right size – One size doesn’t fit all
3. Think holistically – Not one and done
4. Have respect – Appreciate each other’s approach
Let’s keep the conversation going. Feel free to email us at [email protected].